Monday, July 16, 2012

Rockstar's Lady


Poem Image
I felt disturbed,    
when you stared at my body    
while I was undressing    
and I asked you,    
“What is it that you’re looking at my rockstar?”    
you came to me from behind    
sliding your arms around my waist    
you kissed my neck and gave me shivers    
and said, “Be the guitar to this rockstar baby, and let me strum it.”    
Feeling mischievous, I broke away from you    
and stood in front of a mirror,    
I admired and took pride    
on the beauty that I saw, reflecting in there,    
“I will bring you down on your knees,    
will make you beg and steal,    
If you want a piece of me    
you’ve got to win me.”    
You gave me an indifferent smirk,    
you grabbed your guitar and took off your shirt,    
then you played on those strings    
and when you fingered its chords,    
I felt like a wanton serpent    
enchanted by the snake charmer’s melody,    
the sound of that electric instrument    
went deep inside and moved me,    
envious of ‘that’, which you had in your hands,    
then, I wished to be tickled likewise    
by your beautifully perfect fingers.    
     
I saw you hot and raw    
still staring at me, like before,    
but this time, with some queer triumph in your eyes    
as you knew, that I was to surrender soon,    
I crawled my way to you,    
Yes, I was down on my knees,    
I sat behind you, beholding your shoulders    
huge packs of strength, strong as boulders,    
but you didn’t give a damn,    
You kept on making love to your guitar,    
that left me astonished, it was so bizarre    
the electric tune was maddening,    
I wanted you, on me, with me, within me    
so I flipped back my hair    
that hurled and danced in the air    
my bare bosom against your brawny back    
it was cool and dormant    
against the hot sweat that your body erupted    
and there were steamy vapors all around  
of heat and sweat and cigarettes that could be found,    
I kissed and licked and smiled and grinned,    
I held and hugged with passion fully brimmed,    
it was then, when finally    
you threw away your passive, electric lady    
'twas flesh that had won already,    
My rockstar, finally you did turn to me,    
You pulled me from behind    
and like a speeding airplane    
I boisterously crashed into your arms,    
your eyes shone bright and you held me tight    
you pressed and sucked, you kissed and crushed.    
     
The tinkling of my anklet against your feet,    
the whispering of wind outside in the street,    
the soft sound that I made in your ears    
and the moans and groans, when it was out of our bear,    
All night long we loved and there was a symphony    
that stood out amidst the silent cacophony    
of loneliness and darkness,    
of ugliness and madness,    
there was I, in my rockstar’s arms    
feeling ecstatic then, that I must    
and there lay that electric lady      
cold and ignored, all alone on dust.

2 comments:

Shom's portfolio said...

also, check up shomthingtosay.blogspot.in

Shom's portfolio said...

hmmm...
it was vivid enough to be visualised. in other words, very well written. in fact, apart from the American spellings, it's nearly there. :-)