Saturday, September 19, 2009

If Only..






If only I could see,
The signs that once you gave,
If only I could give,
You all my love and faith.

If only I could wait,
To listen to your silent talk,
If only I could stop,
To walk my final walk.

If only you could hold me,
And let your love explain,
I would've never left,
Never given you such a pain.

If only you could try,
To make me understand,
Our love wasn't as difficult,
As making castles in sand.

If only you could tell,
The way you felt for me,
If only you could show,
How our love was meant to be.

If only I could feel,
The softness of your touch,
If only I could know,
That you loved me so much.

If only we could be together,
Rather parting our ways,
If only I could love you,
And bring a smile on your face.

If only I could embrace you,
Keeping my head against your chest,
If only I could say that,
"I'm gonna love you at my best."

If only you could see,
The truth in my eyes,
If only you could hear,
My heart which secretly cries.

If only you could forget,
The mishaps of our past,
If only you could believe,
And make our love last.

If only you could forgive,
And give me a last chance,
If only you could give me,
Your adoring, lovely glance.

If only you could do so,
I would give my life away,
If only I could get you,
I would do what all you say.

If only you could be,
My lover once again,
My love shall recover you,
From all your wounds and pains.

If only you could love me,
I would love you the way I can,
I shall be your Lady Forever,
And forever you shall be My Man.

7 comments:

Ritika said...

i love the way u xpress our feelings...and succesfully pour out wid the right words at right place....

Ritika said...

i love the way u xpress your feelings...and succesfully poured out wid the right words at right place....

Awwdity's Child said...

Thanks alot Ritzie dear!!!!!!!!
u ppl are great!!!!!!!!!!
keep those comments cuming in!!!!!!!!
;)

Jasleen said...

Finally saw ur blog..keep up d good job :)

Awwdity's Child said...

thanks jasleen!!!!!!!
;)

Vivek said...

Wow...very nice..it has a deep meaning...

Awwdity's Child said...

Thank you guys...